1. I graduated from college. I decided in elementary school that I wanted to be a dental hygienist, and I never changed my mind. I love dentistry, my patients, and yes, even sticking my hands in people's mouths and cleaning their teeth. :) It was not an easy program - I had to pass five sets of boards my final semester - but it was so worth it!
|Dex was a great patient to practice x-rays on :)|
2. I got married and started a family. John and I have been married for four years this May, and what a fun four years it's been! We've had two kids so far, and hopefully some more in the future. :)
3. I've visited 16 states and DC. My husband's family is located all over the country, so we've had lots of reasons to travel to new states together. Our goal is to go to all 50 together and to see every National Park. We have never been to any of the NE states - where should we begin? :)
|Abby and I in Utah almost two years ago :)|
4. I've been to two different countries - Mexico and Italy. I visited my grandparents in Southern Texas and we spent a day in a Mexican town right over the border. But my favorite trip ever was when I got to go to Rome, Italy. My dad, my sister Kelly, and I took a trip over there my senior year of college. It was a life changing experience, and I pray I get to go back someday.
|Outside of St. Peter's in Vatican City|
5. I got to see the Pope. While we were in Rome, we got to go to a Papal Audience and we saw Pope Benedict. I'm not sure what he said, but it was awesome :)
|Hard to see but he is all in white, sitting on a white chair, with a white backdrop ;)|
6. I've been in two places at once. Because after seeing A Walk to Remember, who hasn't tried to do this? ;) This was on our recent trip to the Smoky Mountains. :)
7. To end on a funny note - I had the best prom date ever. ;) I was obsessed with Lord of the Rings in high school and couldn't resist taking a picture with my Legolas cutout before heading out to the dance with my friends. I did have a real date - I'm not completely crazy ;)
|Legolas ...what a stud ;)|
The past few years have been full of being in weddings, switching jobs, gaining lots of new in-laws, nieces, and nephews, moving from different apartments to buying a house, becoming a godparent...so busy, fun, and I love every minute of it! :)
What is on your bucket list? What have you accomplished off your list?
I'm linking up here today!