|2014 - What a great year it's been!|
It's true what our mother said...every year as a mom goes faster than the one before. 2014 was fun, but it sure flew by!
Here are our 4 favorite highlights of the year...and some exciting news for 2015!:
1. Starting the blog together. We started it so we could build community with other women through sharing everything from Pinterest projects to resolutions to better ourselves to our families' day-to-day real life adventures. We've loved the people we've met and the community we're a part of. Next year is going to be great!
2. Katie added a son to her family. Timothy was born on June 3rd, which now make him almost 7 months old already! He's a little sweetie - loves to snuggle, eats like a machine, and lights up when he is with his sister Abby. She calls him her best buddy. :) It's been great watching their relationship grow!
3. We added more family members as the year went on. In September, our brother Matt got married to Karissa in a beautiful fall wedding. (And our daughters got to be their flower girls!) Then, a few weeks later, our sister Kelly got engaged to Paul at Notre Dame. It's going to be another fun year of preparing for a wedding in the family! Welcome to the family, Karissa and Paul!
4. Jess and her family started the adoption process again. In July, we became active, and then we just had to sit and wait...and wait. In November, we had a flurry of excitement and disappointment - getting matched twice with twins and having one fall through within a few weeks. Currently, we are matched with a birthmother due with twins in early March. We're so excited, nervous, and praying for God's will to be done. (Will you please keep us, the birthmother, and babies in prayer? Thank you so much!) We look forward to seeing how God will grow our family in 2015!
5. A new link up for 2015. We're excited to be hosting a new link up with all of these fabulous ladies starting in 2015! Tuesday Talk will start on January 6th at 8am EST and run weekly. It will be a place to share any recent post so that we can connect and make new friendships. And for our first one, there will even be a few giveaways.... :) We hope that you will join us!
Here are all of the wonderful hosts of Tuesday Talk:
Jessica and Katie - http://www.
Elizabeth - http://www.
Becky - http://bybmg.blogspot.com/
Sarah - http://www.sarahefrazer.com/
Lauren - http://www.simplyfreeblog.com/
Mandy - http://www.almondplace.com/
Teressa - http://teressajane.com/
Andrea - http://www.
Chelsea - http://www.
It's been a fabulous year for us...one full of blogging, our families growing, and lots of fun. We can't wait to see what the next year brings. May you and your family have a happy and blessed 2015!
Instagram ǀ Bloglovin' ǀ Pinterest ǀ Tsu