I seriously gave it up for Lent my obsession was that bad. Now that I have time to kill at my 2 am feeding sesh with Tim, I am back to my crazy pinning ways.
Luckily, my husband has every other Friday off, so I'm hoping to get a lot of projects done this summer. Here is my list of fun ideas to spruce up our house a bit:
1. I have to do something more exciting with our boring entryway. We don't have a closet, and in the winter, the amount of coats, scarves, gloves, and boots gets ridiculous. I need some sort of storage system - any ideas? Also, new wall decor because ...well, there isn't any! :)
2. A friend of mine recently gave us some old Polish maps, and those are getting framed. I am planning on making a gallery wall in the dining room of the maps, pictures of my husband's trips to Poland, and some prints of quotes in Polish that I found online. Bet you can't guess which country my husband is from? ;)
3. We started on my daughter's big girl room right before Tim came, so it isn't quite finished yet. We decorated it to fit her personality - fun and bright. My plan is to finish a crocheting project for her comforter, and make her some fun pillows (similar to the picture, but maybe with her name instead).
4. Our master bedroom has nothing on the walls. In two and a half years, I have yet to print off wedding pictures or find any art that I would like in there. I bought some canvases at Michael's recently and I finally found a quote to paint on it...so excited to share this project later this month!
5. This bad boy was a freebie that my boss gave us last winter. The drawers don't work, and currently are housing our extra diapers and wipes. My plan is to place boards down to make shelves and find baskets to store all of the toys and stuffed animals we have accumulated. It has a veneer top, so I'm debating on painting it as I'm not sure how that would turn out. I just can't wait to have the extra storage!
So, if I stay motivated, I hope to have all of this done by the end of summer...mainly because once football starts, our weekends are shot. ;)
Any amazing Pinterest finds that you have completed? Feel free to link up your boards/ideas in the comments - I love following new people! :)