Here are my five highlights from the week:
1. We broke out the kiddie pool for the first time. I wasn't sure how James would like it since he didn't like it last year. But he loved it! He actually stayed in it for over an hour playing. I think that might be the longest he's stayed in one place playing at a single stretch. I think they'll be "swimming" a lot this summer! ;)
2. It was just the 3 of us most of the week. My husband rarely has business trips, but he did this week. Geez, does this make me grateful that he is in town for work most of the time. We sure missed him. We're so glad to have him home now!
3. We started potty training Josie. Again. But I think she's actually starting to get it! Whew. I'm very proud of her! I hope she keeps it up!
4. I just realized on Wednesday that Father's Day is this Sunday and not next Sunday. (We're nearly halfway through June! How did that happen?!) So we've been scrambling a little getting something around for Jim, our dads, and grandpas! Thank goodness for Pinterest.
5. The rose bushes in our yard are looking so beautiful. Nothing like a pretty flower in the summertime to perk you right up!
What are your favorites for the week?
Sharing my Five on Friday along with Darci, Natasha, Christina, April, and Lauren Elizabeth. Join the fun!